|Overall Rating||No Ratings|
Nightingale Conant's "Crystal Clear Communication" by Dr Gary S. Goodman
Here’s how Nightingale Conant describe the contents of “Crystal Clear Communication” by Gary S. Goodman:
The noise is deafening. The chatter incessant. The onslaught of messages unrelenting.
How do you compete with this? How do you speak, write and communicate with impact in a world benumbed with information … inundated with distractions 24/7?
How do you command attention, much less drive home your point, in an era that measures attention spans in nanoseconds … where messages are only half-heard … and meanings so often misconstrued?
Where do you acquire the skill, gain the confidence, find the words that will make people take notice, grasp what you’re saying, and give you the response you seek?
Frustrating, isn’t it? Exasperating, more like it. You may already have thrown in the towel of despair, doubtful you’ll ever be fully heard and understood in this info-glutted culture of ours.
Not so fast. Help is here. Big time. Someone, thankfully, has recognised the dire need for a program that addresses the enormous communication challenges we face today. And if I can put it bluntly … he’s nailed it.
That someone is Dr. Gary S. Goodman. Award-winning speaker. Bestselling author. Consultant to Fortune 500 companies. Personal performance expert.
The course he’s recently created – brilliantly laid out for you in six inspiring audio CDs and accompanying CD workbook – is the BRAND-NEW Crystal Clear Communication: How to Explain Anything Clearly in Speech or Writing. And its mission couldn’t be any clearer.
However you communicate today – emails, speeches, memos, presentations, tweets, voicemails, reports, blogs, phone calls, letters, sales pitches – it doesn’t matter. Now you’ll have the tools, the techniques, and just as importantly the unflinching confidence to influence your readers and listeners decisively. The ways in which you can unleash the power of this program are boundless.
Let me suggest just a few of the things you can achieve when you communicate with crystal clarity…
- Write the cover letter that gets the job. (Or the sale. Or the account.)
- Transfix audiences with compelling, comprehensible speeches.
- Explain problems with a preciseness that ensures spot-on solutions.
- Interact with customers in ways that keep them coming back.
- Write reports that are concise, coherent, and acted upon.
- Give eminently clear, easy-to-follow instructions.
- Compose emails unambiguous in tone and meaning.
- Negotiate forcefully for personal or business success.
- Complain with a cogency that prompts immediate action.
- Make keen, insightful contributions at meetings.
- Express opinions that change minds.
- Communicate through social media with extraordinary impact.
- Ask incisive questions that elicit honest responses.
- And profit from literally thousands of other applications.
The upshot is this…
Master the precepts of this breakthrough program and you can communicate effectively through virtually any medium that currently exists … or has yet to be invented!
Sure, different forms of communication require somewhat different approaches. And these are covered in depth throughout the course. But the overall objective is universal.
Craft a message that cuts through the din – with an economy of words and an overriding strength that ensures complete and inevitable understanding.
And that’s exactly what this program teaches you – to strive for crystal clear communication every day, in everything you do – whether to address the common challenges and opportunities you face at work or at home … or to advocate for something your life depends on!
And the beauty of it is, you don’t have to be slick, glib, flashy, or flamboyant to succeed. Straightforwardness rules. Simplicity wins.
Sounds great, you say. But how, in this age of information overload, is it even possible?
In all honesty, I wondered that, too. Until I delved into Dr. Goodman’s arsenal of communication tools, secrets, and techniques. I tried them out. Put them through some tough tests. And what I found is this. They work, unequivocally, swiftly, consistently.
That’s why I’m guaranteeing this course. You’ll be thrilled … expowered … heeded.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store…
- You can’t communicate effectively unless you’re ready to!
- Do you even know what you want to say?
- Do you know your audience?
- Are you in the proper frame of mind?
- Are you preoccupied with something else? (Or more likely, everything else.)
In essence, are you prepared to communicate? Now you’ll have the answers. How to begin with a crystal clear mind. How to quiet your thoughts. How to be level-headed and dispassionate. How to size up your audience. How to think through what you want to convey. How to avoid procrastination.
The bottom line is ….
Nothing but your message comes between you and your recipient.
Stage fright and writer’s block: Kiss those gremlins goodbye.
Do you realise how much vital communication never even takes place? What a pity! And we’re all guilty of it.
- How many times have you swallowed a question.
- Held back a comment.
- Resisted cracking a funny joke.
- Stood in front of an audience and drew a blank.
- Were furious at yourself for not taking a chance to to be heard.
All due to fear of speaking. No more. Banish stage fright forever. Discover surefire techniques for taking the pressure off, focusing on your message, and relaxing until it’s too late not to!
Become so confident you will want to speak. Actually seek out audiences. Revel in your proficiency. And be the accomplished speaker you know you can be.
Ditto with writer’s block. Stare at an empty page no longer. Learn how to parry the Sword of Disapproval that hangs over you and holds you back. Capitalise on an array of tools that make words and ideas flow freely. Including an ingenious technique that absolutely ensures you’ll get something down and make steady, productive progress. (I love this strategy. It was a big help in writing this letter!)
Craft a message that stops them cold… hits the mark… and sticks.
Now comes the heart of the program. What exactly do you say? How do you say it?
Here’s where Dr. Goodman arms you with a wealth of proven methods, tips, and motivators – colourfully recounting real-life situations to illustrate them – that make crystal clear communicating far easier (yes, easier) then you ever imagined.
You’ll learn the indispensable ‘Rule of Three’ for presenting an argument … and why it invariably succeeds, whether you’re speaking or writing.
You’ll score consistently with the ‘PEP’ Format, and even simpler way to make a point for optimal emphasis and retention. You can put this powerful technique into play immediately.
Winston Churchill once quipped: “This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.” And it couldn’t be more true today. The need to be succinct, to avoid superfluous words, to stop talking around a problem and cut to the gist … is imperative. Now you’ll know how.
Yet there are times whne repetition and redundancy are actually desirable. Now you’ll know when.
The artful use of language is another fascinating lesson brimming with insights into what works well, or not at all…
- Is there a place for jargon in your communications?
- Are big words better than small?
- Can something be more aptly expressed with a question?
- Is your tone friendly, or is it chilly, defensive, or maybe offensive?
- Are you being honest, transparent, credible?
All of these communication choices, and many more, will help you hone your skills and articulate your message with riveting clarity and potency.
Words that secure sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
In this invaluable session, Dr. Goodman reveals two wildly successful selling and service formats he created himself. Don’t miss it, even if you’re not in sales or customer service, all of us ultimately must sell our ideas, our viewpoints, ourselves.
Both of these communication formats have an ultra-simple four-part sequence that’s been tested and refined in millions of actual experiences. What formidable tactics to have at your command!
A program as entertaining as it is instructive.
If anyone knows you can’t hold an audience’s attention, much less teach them something, without a crystal clear and engaging presentation … it’s Gary Goodman. As you go forward on your journey toward communication mastery, expect to be regaled with humour, entertained by true stories, intrigued with anecdotes that bring it all vividly to life. And make it all so easy to remember and put into practice.
There are so many other course highlights, I can only summarise a few here…
- The proper and productive use of breathing when speaking.
- Secrets to appealing to any listener or reader.
- Stay positive throughout the communication process.
- Special communication challenges and circumstances.
- Creating an action plan for crystal clear communication.
- Creating trust through your own openness and self-disclosure.
- Connecting with others by appealing to similarities we all share.
- The art of asking perfect questions.
- How to combine text, tone, and timing for maximum impact.
- The importance of listening.
- How your being crystal clear helps others achieve clarity, too.
- And much, much more.
I could go on. But at this point, if you’ve come this far, I think you already know this ground-breaking program can be a great help to you and have already thought about some of the ways you can apply it. And believe me, you will find many, many more.
This is a new century. New forms of communication, and the explosion in their usage, are combining with traditional ones to confront us with bold new challenges. This is the program we’ve all been waiting for, one that can help us achieve our ultimate goal of Crystal Clear Communication.
THAT’S WHAT THEY THINK! …BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have you listened to this audio program? Did you enjoy it and get valeu from it? Has your communication improved as a result of listening to Dr Gary Goodman’s tips? Thank you for adding your opinion and reviews here to help others decide whether this is the product for them.